Cannabis legalization is a hot-button topic, but what do you know about cannabis law in your state? Knowing the intricacies of this type of law can help you be a more informed citizen and make better decisions regarding cannabis policy. This blog post will cover the basics—what laws are and why they exist in the first place.
Some of these laws are set at the federal level, while others are established by individual states. The differing rules mean that some states have stricter limits on either medical or recreational use than others. Cannabis is also illegal under international law, meaning it’s an issue that spans many levels of government.
What is cannabis law?
Cannabis law is all about regulating the use of cannabis, which can come in many forms. THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the chemical in cannabis that causes you to feel “high.” This chemical can be extracted from marijuana flowers, or you can buy cannabis products made from an extract of the plant. Cannabis-infused products such as food and drinks are also popular.
Consider this example: The legal limit for THC per serving in a marijuana business in California is 10 milligrams. In Colorado and Washington, it’s 100 milligrams per serving of edible marijuana products and 2 ounces of usable marijuana (the stuff you smoke) for recreational users.
What is write for us?
Write for us is a writing platform for writers who are passionate about technology. We provide you with the interesting topics for writing and provide expert guidance to build your knowledge about the niche.
Guidelines for Guest Post are:
- Word limit: 500-1500 words
- Write in English
- 3 URLs for more related content
- Write clear and concise article
- Your thoughts/ opinions matter
- Write and know more about Cannabis law
Why Write For Us?
- We share useful information to the readers on how to write a good article
- You can showcase your skills at writing
- Helpful content for Bloggers and other writers
- The post have high traffic
- If you are interested in the subject then pls go through our guidelines to post articles here and apply it properly
Contact: [email protected]